Tuesday, August 5, 2008

And this is what I have been reading!


So, some friends and I decided to crash the teeny bopper party Friday night at Barnes and Noble and get the book hot off the press. Since I got the book, I must admit my priorities definitely went out of whack, and my dear husband even asked my when I would be coming back to the family. I figured this would probably be the last book that I read for a while (since Jr. arrives in 23 days woohoo!) so I guess I justified neglecting my loved ones one last time. So, there has been some good reading going on at our house, but now that I am finished, I should probably follow Bailee's example and read more of the "good word".

4 comments:

Trish Duffin said...

We missed you at the reunion!!! It just wasn't the same without you! The only consolation is that we will get to see your new little one at the next reunion. Seriously, it just wasn't the same! Well, we love you and miss you! Take care you little Mommy!

Barb said...

So, apparently I don't have your correct phone number anymore. Someone named Rex has it. I texted you the other night because I saw Vic in a grocery store in Utah. Remember him? I don't know if he saw me, but it reminded me of you and our Colonial House semester. HA. Crazy semester. Good luck with the labor and delivery!!!

Karen said...

I'm the same way totally useless when I have those books! I just borrowed Breaking Dawn from a friend and I'm pump. I told myself I have to finish making Millie b-day present before I can start reading! Keep us updated on that baby.

Meg said...

I'm loving the book!! IT's so good. I'm trying to read this one slowly because when it's over it's going to be so sad!!!