Monday, January 14, 2008

Parenting 101...



Everybody knows that you can fix anything with Duct tape...even your child's bad habits ;) Josh had had enough of Bailee picking up her bowl and dumping the food out (which happens faithfully at every meal). So, as you can see, Josh got the bright idea to tape her bowl to her high chair tray...genius, sheer genius...only Bailee just looked at it and ripped the tape off. hahaha Well, he only did it for a good laugh which I had, however Bailee didn't think it was too funny!

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, that is funny. Hailey does the same thing. She only does it after she is done eating and there is still food on her plate. Bailey is adorable.

Karen said...

Bailee is SO adorable!! I love the videos you put on. Tell her I'm sorry her Buckeyes didn't win!

Chantri said...

She is so dang cute! I love all the adorable clothes she has...can we go shopping together!?!? I love the animal sounds...the lizard tounge is the best though and I love how she gets so excited. Givin the "ROCK" is so cute too! :) You are a great Mom.

The Albrecht's said...

Hey! I saw your blog on Kimberly's and decided to check it out. It is so adorable! I love the videos of Bailee! I am new to this whole blog thing, but decided I should probably get in on it since we're going to have a baby. Is it okay if I add you to my blog? You're going to have to show me how you got such a cute background!

The Sullengers said...

So besides the fantastic lizard impression which I loved - when Bailee gives the rock - that is to die for!

McBrides said...

Josh and Karlee, you guys have the cutest little girl!!! Bailee is hilarious! We loved the video of Bailee with her animals... it's so funny!

Harper said...

Karlie, I am laughing! That is the best!

na said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
na said...

Duct tape? I bet super glue works. Once my brother glued me to the floor with that stuff and I was there for hours.

EdgarC said...

This is probably the greatest thing I have ever seen! Bravo!