Thursday, January 31, 2008

Shop Til' You Drop!


Yesterday some friends and I decided to brave the freezing cold weather and head down to the outlets. As you can clearly tell, Bailee was thrilled to go shopping in such pleasant weather. By the end of the day Bailee could handle no more. I was a little disappointed in her endurance, I guess we'll have to work on that. I remember many a shopping trip when my mom almost had me in tears because I was so tired and could shop no more. I am sure some of you know what I am talking about when I say that I was even doing the tired shopping walk where your legs and feet are completely limp and you some how pick up your foot and put it down again, just so you can keep up with your mom so you don't lose her. Funny though, because this happens so often to our family (my mom just out shopping us and eventually losing her) that we came up with a game called "Where's Valdo" (you know, like "Where's Waldo" but with Valerie). Pretty much whoever finds her first wins and gets to cuss her out about not having her cell phone, etc. What can I say, you gotta love her...she's the best!!! p.s. I bet you cant guess what Bailee's favorite color is ?!

9 comments:

Chantri said...

Kar those are the cutiest pictures EVER! Bailee is such a little DIVA! :) Sweetest little diva around I might add.
I so remember those shopping days with my Mom! I seriously DROP when we get done, still! And she walks so fast throughout the malls that I am huffing and puffing to keep up! He he...maybe I need to get into shape... how do I get motivated and exicited about excercising? HELP ME!! I need your secrets!

Natalie said...

Karlie, Bailey is growing up so fast. I want to go shopping at some outlets, I wish there were some here close. Hope you are doing well. We miss you!

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kacie and Jake C. said...

Bailee is the cutest pink bundle ever! I can't wait to see you guys. I just went shopping with mom and I'm pooped :) Can't beat the company though!

Harper said...

Hi, Karlie:

We're making our blog "invite-only", so will you please email me so I can invite you?

Thanks!

~ Terrah :)

terrah.indiana@gmail.com

McArthurs said...

Oh man, what kind of wussy girl do you have? Can't handle a little shopping? Haha she needs Jete to come show her how to play ball doesn't she? Ok, i guess we'll come see you next Monday. Yay, I'm so excited!!!

The Dunns said...

Kar-

Ok so I have to say Bailee is a Doll! I love her pink outfit? How cold has it been there? We miss you guys and wish so badly you were closer. We would have so much fun hanging out I tell you. Anyways your blog is super cute I love how you keep up on the holiday theme. I still don't understand how you guys all have such fun back drops and I still have the lame generic one. One of these days I will figure it out, I just don't want to lose what I have archived.
Take Care
Carly Dunn

Anonymous said...

It's the glasses that really make the outfit. She's totally worth ooing and ahing over

Aaron and Kalle said...

I think that all girls should be introduced to shopping at a young age. Bailee is adorable in her PINK outfit. Most of our small wordarobe has some aspect of pink in it.