Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy _______ Day!




I just wanted to wish my "other half" a very Happy Birthday! I am so glad we could spend our Birthday together (even if it means having to share a cake :), and as the saying that we both like goes, "God knew I loved you too much to just be your friend, so He let me be your sister." Love ya "Biff"
I also wanted to wish the two best fathers in the world a Happy Father's Day. I have been blessed with the best dad in the whole world, as well as an amazing husband and father. They are both great examples of fatherhood and I love them sooo much!! Again, as the saying goes, "Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad." I must say these are two very special "dads"!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

What a big day! I hope you both had a very happy birthday. (I know Kac was gald you were in town.)

McArthurs said...

That picture of you two is so freakin cute, i love it. Happy Birthday yesterday. K, well i've texted you and you don't respond, what's the deal?

The Warcups said...

K, so I'm 99.999% positive that you're on the left in that first picture. That is such a you face:) I hope you're having a good time out in Idaho!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Hey, just wanted to say hi. We haven't seen you forever. Hope you enjoy your trip. We need to get together when you get back. Take care.

Harper said...

Happy Birthday and Father's Day! I love that picture of you and Kacie!