Friday, January 23, 2009

His face says it all...

For all of you who see Gabe and I on a daily basis (or weekly, bi-weekly, etc.), then this post is not going to be the most exciting for you. However, to my long lost, far away, beloved, family and friends, I realize I haven't posted hardly any pictures of Gabe. Babies change so much every month for the first 12+ months, so here is a little tribute/update on Gabe and his many expressions...
Hungry Baby...who wouldn't love their first taste of rice cereal after drinking nothing but milk for 5 months?! Gabe couldn't get enough of the rice cereal and Josh had a hard time keeping up with his demand for this most delicious, fancy feast.

Surprised Baby...Did someone say ShArK?!!

Gomer Baby..."Duuude these googles are groovy."

Stud Muffin Baby...and all you little ladies out there remember, "BALD is BEAUTIFUL!"

Happy Baby...It's real hard to not love such a happy baby!

4 comments:

The Sullengers said...

So cute - he really is a beautiful baby! We also bought the shark hooded towel for our little kiddo (when he finally arrives) and can't wait to use it! I thought it was so cute! How fun to see the different pictures. Babies are great!

Kunz fam said...

What a cute little baby!! I love the picture of him smiling and the adorable picture of him sleeping. That is priceless.

Karen said...

Bald is beautiful....reminder little guy I'm working on a girlfriend for you soo don't make eyes at too many ladies.

The Albrecht's said...

He is adorable! I can't believe how fast he is growing. I can't wait until he and Benson can play together.