Sunday, December 6, 2009

"Shadow", "Josh Jr." a.k.a "Gabers"






This is a post only family will truly appreciate, it's been a while since I have posted any pics, so this should hold you over until I post again (probably a couple months:) As you can see, Gabe has been up to no good. :) He's been a little naughty, but hopefully Santa will understand (he's a 15 month old boy...enough said!) I can't believe how opposite he and Bailee are, two ends of the spectrum if you know what I mean. Gabe doesn't talk much yet, but there are a couple things he's made clear to us. He obviously does not like two things, 1. His teeth brushed (dad disapproves!) 2.Barbies (thank goodness). But, there is a couple things we know he likes 1.TOILETS...obviously 2. Food (takes after his mom:) He's such a messy eater, it kills me, but like I said before, he's a 15 month old boy...enough said! We love this little man even in all his messes!

0 comments: