Sunday, December 6, 2009

Well, it's that time of year again. The words of "Silver Bells" says it well, "See the kids bunch..dressed in holiday style...meeting smile after smile.." That's right, it's the holiday season, but for us, it's also family picture time (cheesy...I know, it just came to me haha:) Anyhow, we kind of just threw this together last minute, but my sis in law Rebekah pulled through (as always) and did a great job! She took these in her basement and I had to convince the lady at the photo lab that they were not "professional" (although Rebekah I do consider you a profesional 100%, but you know what I mean). So, I thought I would give you a little preview of the Deaner family 2009...

6 comments:

Trinette Hayslip said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J & M Squared said...

your family is the cutest! I just love ya!

The Sullengers said...

the pictures are great - your family is so cute! Your little boy has grown up a lot!!!

McArthurs said...

Wow you little slacker, you finally decided to post somethin. haha Your family pictures are so cute! Gabe is gettin big holy cow. I love to hear and see that other kids are as naughty as Jete. Bailey is still as cute as ever. Are you guys going home/Idaho or Utah for Christmas?

Karen said...

You're so good. We need to do family pictures...I guess I need your sis-in-law :) Super cute!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Cute pictures! Your family is adorable.