Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Break Cont'd...

My posts are out of order, but we actually started our little vacation off in Rexburg. We were greeted by Grandpa who showed Bailee her "special drawer" which contained all sorts of treats, including, but not limited to the infamous cheese balls. (Last time there he bought a giant container and that is all Bailee wanted to eat for a week). We lucked out and had great weather, perhaps the nicest it had been all year. Josh and I took advantage and went running a couple times, jogging our old routes we've done hundreds of times...I must say, having so many different places and terrain to run is something I really miss. Anyways, it was good to spend time with Grandpa and Great Grandma Lora and to watch her face light up as she watched her great grandchildren destroy her not so child proof house...oops. It seemed my dad was in the garage fixing and gluing one thing after another without Grandma finding out, I guess we've learned our lesson. We had lots of fun bowling, playing at a bounce place, beautiful drive to W. Yellowstone, I-MAX, watching lots of basketball, eating good food and being with great company. The time always goes too fast, and I never take enough pictures, but we had a great visit and hopefully it won't be too long before we visit again!

Dad of course killed us bowling, but I think as a fair and legitimate excuse, the kiddies were highly distracting!!

Bailee and Gabe loved this place, but I think Josh and I had even more fun...what can I say, we're easily entertained.

The IMAX was a break through. Gabe never ever watches any type of television, etc. He loved the movie and sat and watched to whole thing, pointing with wide eyes the entire time. I must admit I enjoyed watching Gabe and his reactions more than the actual film. Oh, and as you can see, I think Gabe's favorite part was the popcorn.

Sweet Grandma Lora, 94 years old, can maneuver her Jazzy like you couldn't believe. I loved this picture of her watching Bailee, I think she really did find watching them quite entertaining.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Great bowling posture Josh!

na said...

That is good posture Josh, of course the fact that you're aimed perpendicular to the lanes may affect your scoring ability.