Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tea Party

We were so excited to be able to celebrate Grandma Peterson's Birthday with a special tea party. In her travels around the world and through the years, she has collected many, many beautiful and unique tea sets. She obviously doesn't use them for anything more than a display, but we've all enjoyed grandma's company more than once at our own little tea parties growing up. As a matter of fact, one of the first things she did when we arrived at her house was pull up a chair and chat with Bailee over crumpets and tea (aka pretzels and Sprite:). I thoroughly enjoyed watching them, and I couldn't tell who was actually enjoying it the most. Trish did a great job throwing it together, everyone came dressed the part, and the food was yummy! I think Grandma appreciated being able to actually use some of the china and see it all laid out (good job Cic). Minus the disgusting herbal tea that I promised I'd try (Cicelie made a smart move in smuggling her Diet Coke in a tea cup..ha) it couldn't have been a more perfect way to celebrate the birthday of such a sweet, adorable little lady!





5 comments:

J & M Squared said...

You and your sister are so cute:) Are you twins....?

Kim said...

I wish I could have been in Utah to see you both!!! Maybe next time! Be sure to call if you come up! You all look to cute and it looks like you had a lot of fun =)

Karen said...

Oh my tons of fun. Love the hats Ladies!!!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

That's so fun. I love that you go all out with hats, pearls, feathers and all. So super cute!

The Sullengers said...

How great is that! I would love all those hats - maybe I will start collecting!