Saturday, December 29, 2007

Farewell 2007!




I can't believe Christmas has come and gone, but as always it has been a wonderful holiday season. Since Bailee was only 3 months old last Christmas and slept through pretty much all the festivities and such, it seems like it was actually her first Christmas. As you can see from the pics, she had fun playing with some of her new things, but it wore her out pretty quick. It was fun to be able to have our own little Christmas and do our own thing. It has been sooo nice having Josh home during his break and we have enjoyed every minute spending time as a family. We had a wonderful Christmas and really the only thing that could have made it better was a little snow. Sad, but I was actually excited on Christmas morning to see frost on the car windshields ;) Anyways, as the year ends and I reflect back on Christmas and the past year, 2007 has definitely been good to me. I have been so blessed and can't think of much more to say except that LIFE IS GOOD! Hope you all have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

EdgarC said...

KAR!!!!!
I was so excited to see that you are still alive too! Bailey is super cute; takes after her father. No I'm just kidding,(totally after you) although your husband is quite handsome. Please say hi to Josh for me. I have read your entire blog (I hope you don't mind) and I feel like we are friends again. It's funny, but seriously days before you wrote on my blog, I was thinking of you guys and wondering what Kacie and Karlie were doing. I'm glad that you are well. Have a wonderful new year. Let's keep in touch. My email is che02016@gmail.com. Edgar. Please destroy this message after you have written down my email address. I have lots of enemies that want my email address.

Barb said...

How do you change your background?

Karen said...

She always has the cutest backgrounds!