Saturday, December 29, 2007

Meow = Sniffle, sniffle, sneeze

We spent a couple of days at Josh's parents house. We had a great time, and of course with any Dean get together lots of yummy food. It gets pretty crazy with all the grandkids running around, but suprisingly everyone made it through the week without any serious injuries. As for the picture with the cat, it's kind of a long story...I'll give you the shortened version. When Josh and I first got married we stayed overnight at his parents' house. In the middle of the night I woke up and could hardly breathe, I was so miserable that we ended up sleeping at someone else's house. To get to the point, Mama Dean ended up giving her cat away so that Josh and I could visit without any itching and sneezing...bless her heart. Well, from then on, it has been an ongoing joke. I have received everything from cat socks to this artificial cat that Mama Dean gave me this year. I feel bad that she sacrificed her furry little friend, but just wait, I'll get her back...someday.

1 comments:

Meg said...

I sure hope that cat is going front and center on your table!!! What a great mother-in-law to get rid of her cat... but very funny story.