Thursday, December 20, 2007

True Idaho Spud!


In my opinion, no one is a true Idahoan unless you played with Mr. Potato head as a child. While we were in Rexburg Bailee played with some of my old toys that mom had kept. Bailee actually enjoyed playing with the same Mr. Potato head that I played with as a youngster. I think the picture of Kacie and I is pretty funny since Kacie has a black eye, I swear it wasn't me (or maybe it was...who knows!) and also because the pacifier I am sucking on looks more like a door knob. Okay, so they don't make toys like they used to, but the pacifier has definitely come a long way!

3 comments:

Chantri said...

that is adorable! Bailey is such a pretty little thing. I am so sad we didn't ge together while you were in town...you must have been super busy. Hopefully next time...Merry Christmas.

Natalie said...

That is so cute! We missed you when you came to town! hope you have a very Merry Christmas

Harper said...

Brandi Hill and her daughter, Jordyn, were killed in a car accident on Thursday.

http://www.rexburgstandardjournal.com/articles/2007/12/21/news/doc476c1cee99396286250748.txt

If you would like to send any thoughts to her family, I will be sending a card this week.



Thanks,

~ Terrah :)