Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March 23, 2008...


March 23rd was a very special day this year. Many important events happened on this day...of course it was Easter, but it was also my Grandma Peterson's birthday, my good friend Kim's Birthday, and Bailee's first day of nursery. Unfortunately living across the country, I didn't get to go to any birthday parties, but I was able to go to nursery with Bailee. That's right, Bailee kept a close eye on me and made sure I didn't make any moves to leave. I guess that is probably normal for the first time, but I 'm just hoping she doesn't pull a Cooper (sorry Kac) for the next year. We had a wonderful Easter dinner at Mama and Papa Dean's new house and Bailee also went on her first Easter egg hunt. She was doing pretty well picking an egg or two up and chucking them into her basket, that was until she discovered there was chocolate inside. While on our trip back to ID grandma decided to show Bailee what she was missing out on and now she has what I call a small addiction to chocolate (don't worry it is not near as bad as the addiction she now has to her beloved binky!!) Once she realized there was chocolate in the eggs she really went to town and was quite the egg hunter...that's my girl!

7 comments:

Kacie and Jake C. said...

Oh, I miss you guys. Bailee looked so cute in her Easter dress and piggys. Looks like you've had lots of fun since you left. The wigwam thing is hilarious...so Josh :)

Lisa said...

Bailee is a doll and smart too! She knows chocolate is a girls best friend. I hope Bailee goes to nursery for you. I finally got called as the nursery leader about 4 months ago when my almost 3, yes 3 year old, Kiersty monster decided she'd have none of the mommy leaving stuff.

Lisa said...

Bailee is a doll and smart too! She knows chocolate is a girls best friend. I hope Bailee goes to nursery for you. I finally got called as the nursery leader about 4 months ago when my almost 3, yes 3 year old, Kiersty monster decided she'd have none of the mommy leaving stuff.

Karen said...

Loving the dress Bai! I would love to go to those caves!! At least the wigwam was a type of building and not just a tent. (Remind me to tell you about the "hotel" I booked for us in Venice that turned out to be a 2 man pup tent.)

The Sullengers said...

How fun! Is this her first Easter understanding what to do? What a blast! She is a cutie too!

McArthurs said...

So Bailee is like the cutest little thing ever. Oh man, that picture with the hat covering one of her eyes is so freakin cute. And the Easter pics are way cute too. Looks like it's almost time for you to come visit me huh? :) How was your trip to Idaho? I get to go in 3 weeks! YAY!!!

Harper said...

I tagged you on our blog.

This may be a stupid comment, but I can see a resemblance between Cooper and Bailee. Could that have anything to do with the fact that Cooper's mother is your TWIN?! :)