Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Wheels on the Bus

One of Bailee's favorite things to do is sing songs (with actions) and lead the music. She is always turning on the radio, and somehow with her unfortunately musically untalented parents has developed this love of music (as I am sure most children do). Recently her favorite song is "The Wheels on the Bus", we can start singing this song no matter her mood she becomes instantly happy! We just taught her what the baby and the mom do and we thought it was kind of funny...It is amazing what is entertaining once you become parents! p.s. to hear the video, you can go to the playlist at the bottom of the page and pause the music...

11 comments:

Barb said...

Way cute! I can't believe she's that old to be talking!

The Warcups said...

That is SO dang cute! I love it:)

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

Oh my gosh, she is just adorable, and so smart! She does the babies on the bus especially well, the crying looks very real!

Anonymous said...

I was home this weekend and was downloading all my stuff from my parent's computer and found the funniest pic of you on our state XC trip. You and Kacie had brought those funny teeth and thick glasses because it was Halloween. Don't worry I would never black mail you although I could :)

Meg said...

She is so cute! I love how kids learn!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Your comment on my blog was so funny. Bailee is so stinkin' cute and so smart. Baylor would just look at me like I'm an idiot if I tried to teach him all that. Way to go super mom with super smart baby.

Karen said...

I wish Bailee lived closer then we could play more! And she could sing to Camille. (Mil loves sings too!)

McArthurs said...

Oh my gosh, she's so cute i can't stand it.

JillEE said...

This is my first comment on your blog, but I just wanted to say how cute your little girl is. What a doll! It's nice to be able to see what is going on with you and to (sort of) stay in touch via blogging.

So come check my blog out sometime

Jill (Walker) Erb
jillerbreport.blogspot.com

Myklind said...

She is so cute. I cant believe how big she is getting. It seems like yesterday that Josh called and told Tyler you were pregnant. Where time goes I will never know. As for sending you some sunshine I will see what I can do!! If all else fails you guys may just have to come visit!!

The Albrecht's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.