Monday, April 14, 2008

Bailee's Latest...(video moved to bottom of page)

So, Bailee is at the age where she seems to be learning things very quickly. However, there are also some things that we didn't need to teach her, and she just seemed to learn on her own...unfortunately her favorite just happens to be the word "No!" We thought the video was kind of funny because she was saying it in a higher pitched voice. Anyways, she learned how to count to ten a while back, but then digressed and would only count "3, 7, 9" (I guess she has a thing for odd numbers). Well, she can count to ten again, only this time she skips the number 8. Oh well, we are just greatful for the daily entertainment she provides us. p.s sorry, for some reason I can't download my videos through blogger, so youtube will have to do. Remember you can go to the bottom of the page and pause the music so you can hear the videos. ENJOY!

5 comments:

Harper said...

Lance Wickham's father passed away last week. I'll be sending a card from the MHS Class of 2000.

If you'd like to include a message, please email me.

Thanks. :)

Karen said...

I can't believe she said no to chocolate!!! She is so stinkin' smart, I love it!!

Barb said...

SO CUTE!!!

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

Oh my gosh, Bailee is absolutely the most adorable little girl!!!!!!! I can't watch enough of your little videos of her. I loved when she was saying no in a really high pitched voice, so cute!!!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

oh my goodness. I love it. She is so adorable. You'll have to check out my latest post. It has a picture of Bailee and Baylor at the BBQ that is really cute.