Saturday, April 26, 2008

Whatever it takes to get some Zzzzzzz's...





And Josh wonders why I still worry about Bailee when she sleeps...When we moved to our new apartment, the first night we didn't have the crib set up yet, so Bailee slept in the twin bed. The next day for her nap, she didn't want to sleep in the crib, but in her big girl bed. Well, just like that, the transition was made and she loves sleeping in the bed. The only draw back is she has more room to wiggle around on and as you can see she likes to kick the wall. The other day she was having a great time playing around and kicking the wall and I guess found a comfortable position with her leg up on the wall, and fell asleep. However, all this play room on the twin bed and moving around just might not be so good for her quality of sleep. The picture with her milk (I know she looks hung over, but I swear it's milk) is what happens when she doesn't get the quality of sleep she needs (sounds like her mother)...

6 comments:

Karen said...

Milk...right :) I think it's so funny the positions kids find comfortable to sleep in. She's growing up so fast!

Meg said...

I'm so excited that your having another kid.. You and Kacie are planning things perfectly.. LOL! Still so fun for you. And I love the photos of all the sleeping positions. It cracks me up.

PS. I need your email address. Email me at mmporter@portersonline.com

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

That first picture of Baylee is hilarious....she looks so exhausted! I love her sleeping positions, I still can't believe she transitioned so easily from her crib to her bed!

Anonymous said...

Now the crib will be already for the new one. Congrats!

Lisa said...

Kids find the oddest ways to sleep. It is too funny!

The Cooks said...

Man It's crazy how many people you can find on blog!! How are you? Your little girl is beautiful! And you are having another? That is awsome. Well im glad I found ya!