Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bailee's gonna be a what?!!


That's right, Bailee's gonna be a big sister which means only one thing...We are having another baby! I have made it over the half way hump and it has gone by super fast. Josh and I both thought for sure we were going to have another girl, but we were both excited to find out we are expecting a little Josh Jr. I am still not quite sure what I am going to do with a little boy, since Bailee is as girly as it gets, but I am excited for our new little adventure! We just moved to a three bedroom apartment this weekend (same complex) and I made the mistake of telling Josh that if we have a boy he could put his weights in the room. Like I said, I thought for sure the weights would be staying outside in storage cause I thought I was having a girl. Well, much to my dismay, Josh decided to purchase a weight system thinger that takes up half the nursery. Oh, my poor little boy...his nursery is being taken over by his father, who I know can't wait to wrestle and rough house with the little guy....oh well. We've had a lot going on lately, and I will have to post more later, but I just thought I should share this wonderful news with my friends and family!

11 comments:

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Well I personally think a weight set is a perfect addition to a nursery..I'm sure it goes with your sweet baby boy theme. Congrats on having a boy. I'm so excited for ya'll.

Barb said...

Congratulations!!! Little Conner will need a playmate.

Myklind said...

Congratulations!! Boy are so fun. As for the weight machine that sounds exactly like something Tyler would do. I hope you are feeling good. We are excited for you guys.

Karen said...

Sweet...I'm glad you know what it's going to be. I can't believe August is coming so fast! At least you'll have one buff little boy!

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Congrats, that is so awesome. How fun for you and Kacie. How can you keep a secret so long? Very nice, I'm impressed.

The Dunns said...

Kar-

Wow, that is so fun, a little boy on the way, CONGRATS! I hope the move went ok and you were able to pack the annoying kitchen. You are a trooper to do it all on your own. Bailee will be such a great big sister and moms helper. She is a doll, and super smart might I add. I so wish you lived closer so Hallie could play with her. Having two kids is tons of fun you will love it. Take care and tell your neighbors hi.
love ya-
Carly

Natalie said...

Congratulations! I was beginning to wonder after Kacie had Conner when we'd hear an announcement from you. Hope things are going well!

Lisa said...

Yeah! Congratulations! That will be so fun to have a little girl and a little boy. We are excited for your little family.

Alanna said...

congratulations! I am excited for you.

The Hagedorns said...

Congratulations, Kar! I am so excited for you! It is kind of funny to have a boy after you are so used to girly things...trust me, I know the feeling. But, you adjust pretty fast and I am loving my little boy. I know that you will totally enjoy yours too!

Aaron and Kalle said...

Congradulation Karlie. That is so exciting for your family. When is your due date? I suspect sometime around September. You will love a three bedroom apartment. I will never go back smaller again. Congradulations again.