Monday, May 19, 2008

The Latest and Greatest...(show on Earth)





We've been pretty busy here in the month of May. First of all we decided to at least get started on some type of food storage. Josh came up with the design for the shelves him and his dad made, and I am really excited how much storage room there is and we even have room for quite a bit more food. Josh had his second Lasik surgery on his eye (long story as to why he had to wait 6 weeks for his eye to heal after the first surgery). He can now see 20/20 and is very happy with the outcome, and I am left feeling jealous every time I put in a contact or go to put my glasses on...oh well, someday. I have also been busy "nesting" which Josh thinks three months early is not necessary, but I have finished all my projects in the nursery and around the house. One of which included refinishing my first piece of furniture. I got this little chair at a garage sale that I thought would be fun for Bailee's room. Josh likes to refinish furniture and is great at it, but I was too impatient and wanted it finished, so I decided to give it a try, and it turned out great! Lastly, we randomly decided to go the Barnum and Bailey circus on Sat. It was mine and Bailee's first time to the circus and what can I say, we both enjoyed it. Bailee especially enjoyed the animal aspect of it (elephants, tigers, zebras, etc.). Anyways, there are a few other things we've been up to that I will post later. Sorry, this post isn't too exciting, but it will have to do. Until next time...

1 comments:

Aaron and Kalle said...

Karlie, what kind of shelves are those? I am always looking for a good way to store my food storage. I don't think that 3 months early is to early on the nesting. It just means you will be on top of everything when #2 comes.