Monday, December 8, 2008

"Say Cheese"...








So, I thought I'd post some family pictures that we got taken not too long ago. My sis in law, Rebekah took them for us again, and she does a great job! One child was hard enough to get a decent picture, but trying to keep two kids happy puts a whole new spin on things! As much as I hate getting pictures taken, I love having pictures of all of us together. So even if Josh had to tickle Bailee and throw leaves to get her to smile and I had to hide Gabe's binki as soon as the picture was taken, it was all worth it in the end.

8 comments:

Trinette Hayslip said...

Those are great! I love the one with the fall leaves and the sun shining in the back round...beautiful. The kiddos look like they did good. I would never know you had to finagle a smile out of them.

The Keeleys said...

Love the pictures! They are beautiful. It is hard trying to get kids to smile. Abbie has a hard time looking at the camera, we have to try and trick her into it most of the time. We want to send a christmas card, can we get your address?

McArthurs said...

They are so cute! Yeah, you did good hiding that the kids weren't doing good, cuz the pics turned out awesome. You'd never know it. Oh by the way, i finally put some of the pics on our blog of Jete and Bailee.

Chantri said...

Those pictures are so cute! I can't believe how old Baylee is getting. It's crazy how fast they grow up. I'm hoping we can all get together this holiday when everyone is in town, we've gotta get something in the works.

Alanna said...

Cute Cute CUte pictures! How fun!

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Cute, they all turned out so dang cute. YOur kids are the cutest. I feel for ya on the spitting up thing, Saylor did it nonstop for almost 7 months, its torture and all of your clothes and theirs, get ruined and stained.

Kunz fam said...

Those look awesome!!! I love having to time it just right for everyone together, have clean clothes, and be happy all at once.

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Those pictures are adorable. Ya'll have such a cute family!