Thursday, August 6, 2009

Family Pics=Sad Babies

Okay, okay, so it wasn't that bad, but in all honesty who likes to fake smile and get their picture taken, over and over. When we got home from "out west" we had a Dean family reunion with all of Josh's siblings and their families. We really had a great time, and as always with any Dean get together lots of food, lots of fun, and of course lots of...kids! My camera was full ( I know, I'm as bad as Mama Dean, but I have every intention of taking care of that asap.), so I didn't take hardly any pics, however I did capture one pic of Mama and Papa Dean with all the little munchkins. Take note of how Gabe just happens to be the only child throwing an absolute fit, Also take note that the last time we attempted a grandparent/grandchildren pic, Bailee was the one acting like Gabe...seriously...what can I say, like mother like child (cause really inside every time we have family pictures, I feel crying like that). I think it is due to the fact that my family had professional family pictures taken every year of our lives until we moved away. They are great to look back on now, but they are still not my most favorite past time. Anyhow, I have the most wonderful in-laws and we always have a great time when we get together.

1 comments:

J & M Squared said...

you are gorgeous!