Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hope you had a Happy 4th... (of July...and Aug.)


We have done lots of fun things this summer and I've got a lot to update so hold on...First off, we had a great Fourth of July. We did the usual parade and fireworks (only I am a little concerned that we need to work on Bailee's parade etiquette. She really made no effort to get any candy. But, it didn't make matters any better that the little girl in front of us was so sweet and kept bringing back Bailee candy as she lounged in her chair. What is this world coming to, I thought I taught her better than that. We're talking elbows out, bag ready, etc...oh well.) As for the fireworks, my in-laws neighbor puts on quite a show (an illegal one) but a great one at that. Bai was scared...shocker, I know, but she was just fine watching them through the window. All in all we had a great day and a what better reason than to celebrate our freedom!

1 comments:

The Sullengers said...

Such a cute family pic! I love Gabe's flag head wrap - he looks so tough :)