Friday, November 9, 2007

A Few Family Fotos



We've been pretty busy this past month, and this included getting our first (I know...sad, but true) family pictures! Josh has been pretty busy with school and Bailee and I manage to keep busy as well. The latest with Bailee is saying prayers. I know, you're thinking that's great. However, as of yesterday she learned to fold her arms when we say "prayer". Well, after the dinner prayer yesterday, Bailee kept folding her arms (we're talking 8-10 times) and would look at us so seriously and wait until we folded our arms and said a prayer. She'd wait a few minutes and then fold them again and wait until a prayer was said to resume eating. It was pretty cute and even though dinner took a while to finish she has literally taught us what it means to "pray always".

6 comments:

Chantri said...

Oh gorgeous photographs! You have such a beautiful family. I wish I could have been the photographer, I'd have oodles of fun with you all! :) I'll tell you whats bad, I'm a photographer and I we don't even have a good family pic...thats just sad!

Karen said...

I love the one of Josh and Bailee! I can't wait for Bailee to come play at Christmas! Camille needs a little "girlfriends" time.

Natalie said...

Your family pics are adorable. Chantri just did ours. It has been a year since we got our last one done. We're looking forward to seeing you next time you are here!

The Sullengers said...

I like that pic of you guys and the tree - cute family!

KT said...

We went through the same thing with our daughter Caroline. We would have to stop eating every few minutes to pray. And she was not happy until each and every person at the table was praying with her. Then, and only then were we allowed to continue eating. It was cute but sometimes you are just hungry and want to keep eating!

McArthurs said...

That is the funniest thing ever. I was actually laughing, cuz i can just picture you guys. Haha, that's great. Cute family pictures! Hey, we need to come to each others house before the roads get to be snowy, and i'm too afraid. :)