Monday, November 19, 2007

and this is my husband's head!!!! (on the right)


I don't even know where to begin! Okay, so Josh has been an OSU fan since birth. He finally admitted to choosing OSU Dental School so he could get season tickets to the football games (I knew it all along :) We have had fun going to the games and cheering on the buckeyes (that's right...their mascot is a nut...literally). However, Josh also has a pure and utter dislike for the University of Michigan. He thinks that we should just "give Michigan to Canada" (can't take credit for that one, I got it off Josh's t-shirt). Anyhow, him and three of his friends won the "lottery" for the showdown and got tickets to the OSU vs. U of M...in Michigan. I was a little nervous about him going into this hostile territory, but he assured me he would be okay. So, Josh calls me Saturday (game day) and tells me that some lady at the hotel told him to go back to Ohio. "That's rude I thought", then later he tells me that an old lady wanted her picture taken with Josh. Well, it wasn't until he got home that these phone calls all made sense. If I saw some punk kid Michigan fan with a mohawk, I probably wouldn't tell him to go home, but I can't deny thinking it. And the old lady was on OSU fan who thought their OSU helmet mohawks were...oh I don't know...neato. I'd like to think that his friends peer pressured him into it, but something tells me it was all his idea. So, there you have it, Josh helped bless his sisters baby the next day, so luckily the mohawk had to go. My husband is what I like to call a FANatic, but he definitely lives life to the fullest and is so much fun!

3 comments:

Barb said...

That's awesome! I've heard those OSU games are CrAzY! Did you know that the OSU stadium holds about 30,000 more people than the Denver Bronco stadium? I just learned that factoid tonight.

The Sullengers said...

that is so funny - they have to keep you on your toes sometimes!

Meg said...

This entire post had me laughing like crazy!!!