Tuesday, November 13, 2007

TAGGED...

For those of you who tagged me...here are 6 things that you may not know about 'Yours Truly':
Hmmm lets see...
1) I am allergic to the cold. Yup, I grew up in the "land of the frozen chosen" (Rexburg) and survived. Actually I self diagnosed myself with cold urticaria last week. If I am exposed to cold temperatures for a while, I get really bad hives. Crazy, I know since two of my favorite things just happen to be skiing and running (which seems to be the worse after I run.) I have now made good friends with the antihistamine Benadryl, so it's all good.

2) I can say the alphabet backwards. I'm not quite sure why or how I know this, but Iearned it years ago...zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba.

3) I'm not a night person (and usually fall asleep during every movie I watch..unless it is "Troop Beverly Hills"). I am not a morning person either, so Josh says that I am an afternoon person, and I couldn't agree more!

4) I have been accused of being a neat freak and like to organize. I can't leave my house or go to sleep without everything being in order. Josh used to tell me to just do it in the morning, but he has since realized that I'm stubborn and lets me do my thing. Bless his soul :)

5) I love to read. I am a big fan of WWII and other war books. I particularly enjoy historical fiction and non fiction books. What can I say, I'm a sucker when it comes to a good book. However, I am a little nervous about starting a new book because I might neglect my daughter...once I start one, nothing can stop me from finishing.

6) My biggest fear? You guessed it, WORMS! I hate worms with a passion, I think I was traumatized as a child. Granted I am not a big fan of spiders and such. But I hate it when it rains and all the worms come out. Literally when I walk I try to avoid stepping on one. They're just plain ol' nasty!!!

Well, there you have it, I am even more weird than you thought (sad, I am even weirder than I thought) ;) Oh well...For all those of you who haven't been tagged...YOU'RE IT!! hehehe

5 comments:

Karen said...

Kar,
My sister-in-law is allergic to the cold too. She gets hives and everything so it's not totally weird. :) You forgot to mention you're afraid of seaweed. hehehe

Chantri said...

I almost added the snake phobia that I have on my "list" but I though, well you all know about that...and you girls aren’t sensitive to the fact either! I will forever be traumatized from sleepovers when I got chased around the house with that HUGE (fake but real looking & soft & squishy) snake and woke up to find it sleeping with me! He he…I can laugh about it now! :) I actually learned quite a bit about you that I never knew!

Barb said...

Wow. WWII books and historical and non-fiction? That's awesome and one thing I did NOT know about you. I have to admit, I sometimes go for 'fluff' books cause I don't want to think!

Natalie said...

Ha Ha! Chantri, I remember when we did that too.....man..those were the days! That's cool that you like WWII books, I'm into self improvement and leadership skills books.

Meg said...

Loved reading this.... your bedroom was always so neat growing up :-) so I'm not surprised that you have continued to be clean