Sunday, November 23, 2008

I already have a love-hate relationship with my son...Love this,


This was just one spit up! I thought the design of a ski hill was pretty amazing, so I had to capture it on camera (my mind has been on skiing lately). He usually slimes me multiple times after each feeding. I think he thinks it's funny because his prime times to spit up are right after a bath when he's nice and clean, or immediately after I put clean clothes on him. We both change at least twice a day (I can only handle smelling like spit up for so long) and go through multiple burp clothes, which means my laundry is doubling..aahh. I thought babies were supposed to know when to stop eating, but I just think this little man loves to eat and won't stop until he is literally spitting up while he is eating, he is so full. Oh well, although it doesn't smell like roses, and it's no fun to clean up, I am grateful for my sweet little guy who is healthy, happy and oh so spitty (for lack of a better word :).

5 comments:

Karen said...

Wow I think he looks like Josh!

Jenny and Jared said...

OOOOHHHHH- I feel for you. Jace would eat so much and then puke too! It was really frustrating. All the laundry and all of the stains on the clothes! I hope he grows out of it soon. He is a cute little guy.

Danielle said...

I love your new family picture at the top! Did Rebekah take that?

Kari said...

Nice. This week Avery puked down my shirt and I had a puddle of spit-up collecting in my shirt!! It was so gross. I totally relate.

Katrina said...

Hi Karli and Josh!! This is Katrina...John Hecker's wife! So it turns out that you guys are friends with some of our great friends-The Fawsons! I'm so glad that they told us about your blog! It will be so fun keeping up with your fun world!! Happy Thanksgiving!