Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Rummies Visit..




I don't know how or where that name came from, but it has always been used in my family to describe...well, my dad and anyone with a rummy-like personality (whatever, it's hard to explain). I am getting a little behind, so I'll do a quick update. Dad and Nick came out for a couple of days. I was so excited to see them and we did lots of fun things and ate lots of great food! They were able to come to the OSU vs PSU game and even though we lost, we still had a good time. The main reason for their quick visit was Gabe's blessing, Little Gabe got all dressed up for the occasion and I am so grateful to my hubby for being able to give him a blessing and a beautiful one at that (short and sweet...hmm sounds like someone I know j/k :) Anyhow, Bailee was a little bipolar towards Nick, and would randomly say, "Nick's nice", only to turn around an hour later and say, "Nick's scary". Bailee is scared of everything, mind you, but I think the "magic tricks" that he did for her backfired. However, Bailee started crying when we dropped them off at the airport because she wanted to go with grandpa and Nick, so I think things are looking up. I always hate when family has to leave, but it made it a little easier knowing we would be seeing them soon at Christmas...yay!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm with Bailee...I go back and forth about whether Nick's scary or nice :)

McArthurs said...

I was wondering where our invite for that game was. I guess we'll forgive you this time, but only cuz it was family. :) How fun that they got to come out and visit.